The integration of video with your business data is a cornerstone of the Solink platform.
We are introducing several updates this month that are designed to make your investigations faster and allow you to sleep better knowing your business and data are protected. Explore what we have in store for you below.
Enhanced Event Filtering in the video player
Have greater control over which events appear in the video player during investigations with new filtering options. Understand the sequence of behaviour by easily hopping between viewing the events from your search and events that might be related.
Now you can narrow down your search for:
- Events that are currently playing on the timeline
- Events from the current data source (e.g. Point of sale register)
- Events from all playing cameras
- Events from the current location
- Events from all locations
Disarm & Close alarms from event card
Being able to act fast is critical when dealing with alarms. We have updated alarm event cards to include actions for closing an open alarm and disarming the location so you can react quickly as situations unfold.
Avoid repeated false alarms caused by unscheduled work or deliveries by choosing to disarm your location for:
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 60 minutes
- Until the next scheduled arming
In an effort to better protect your data we now enforce higher standards for new passwords across the Solink platform. New passwords must include:
- Minimum of 8 characters
- Minimum of one lower-case letter
- Minimum of one upper-case letter
- Minimum of one number
- Minimum of one special character