What is Solink?
Solink Demo: Solink Overview
Solink Motion Search
Solink Data Dashboards
Solink Simple Search
Solink has the tools you need to grow your business.
Cloud based Video Surveillance
Integrate with new or existing security cameras to provide access to your business, anywhere, anytime.
- Accessible on any browser or mobile device (Web, iOS, Android, Apple TV)
- Works with any camera including your existing cameras (Analog or IP)
- Easily share and collaborate with peers and law enforcement with the share feature
- Search through surveillance video with ease. View motion, people, vehicle, etc.
- Access to features like video analytics and floorplans
- Retain and store evidence securely for investigations
- 360 cameras / pan–tilt–zoom camera (digital PTZ) available
- Available 24/7, 365 days a year customer support in 2 mins of less
Cloud video integrations
Easily integrates with existing POS systems and security cameras to save you time and money
- Integrate the data from your existing solutions – Over 200 integration partners (POS, Alarm Panels, Access Control, and more)
- Search for any transaction and view the corresponding video surveillance footage
- Measure results and KPIs through custom reports and dashboards
- Take action with real-time notifications when thresholds are met
- Ensuring your data is kept secure and private
Navigate from one camera to another intuitively without prior knowledge of the site’s layout.
- Camera Linking AI detects motion patterns across cameras and creates associations
- No configuration or floor plan mapping necessary
- Automatically adapts as cameras are added or re-positioned
- Add, remove, or modify links manually if necessary
Solink Hardware Partners
Expert Customer Support who can recommend the right hardware based on your needs
- Flexible off-the-shelf hardware partners to accommodate any environment from a data-center, small business, financial institution to a food-truck
- Custom storage retention to meet individual needs (30 days to 365 days)
- Support for four to hundreds of security cameras on-site
- Backup storage using RAID or Cloud
- NDAA compliant devices
- Cybersecurity standard are met, including the physical isolation of cameras
Powerful management of cameras, device, network, and data
- Maintaining SOC-2 Compliancy
- Automatic cameras detection and notification of offline or obstructed devices
- Manage retention, resolution, and quality of surveillance camera streams
- Ensure efficient video viewing with custom bandwidth options.
- Access control available for individual roles and permissions
- Backup and retain video in the cloud for insurance, training, compliance or evidence collection purposes
- Manage all your locations/customers through a single Dashboard